Furnace Service in Kendall Park NJ
In need of fast furnace repair or furnace service in Kendall Park NJ? We service, install and repair all brands of furnaces and heaters. Our technicians have years of experience training. Our Service Department responds quickly to customers’ needs and we aim to get your broken heater fixed as quickly as possible. Unlike other companies who may try to up-sell or scare customers into purchasing a whole new system, we aim to fix first–fast and economically.
Common problems are:
- No heat
- Intermittent heat
- Ignition or pilot problems
- Over-cycling (running too long)
- Blower continually or not running
First, review the following helpful tips to save on a Service Call:
- Check the Emergency switch(es) to ensure they are in the “on” position. If so, you can try resetting the furnace by turning it off for 2 minutes then flipping it back on.
- Check/replace the thermostat batteries and check program.
- Check the pilot light (if applicable) of a gas furnace to ensure it is lit.
- Move the thermostat switch between Heat and Off several times to ensure contactor is working. See if blower will run if placed in the “on” position.
- Check the circuit breaker for an electric unit to insure it is functional.
- Check to see the filters are clean and not plugged. Replace if necessary.