Air Conditioner Repair in Monmouth Junction NJ
In need of a fast air conditioner repair in Monmouth Junction NJ? We service, install and repair all brands of air conditioners, coils, and condensers. Our technicians have years of experience and training. Our service department responds quickly to fix your air conditioner as quickly as possible. Unlike other companies who try to up-sell or scare customers into purchasing a whole new system, we aim to fix it first–fast and economically. Common problems are:
- No air
- Intermittent air
- Warm air
- Fan won’t go on
- Over-cycling (running too long)
- Blower continually running
Call (732) 238-9300 or email email@example.com for fast service. It would be helpful for you to review the following:
Air Conditioner Checklist
- Check your circuit breakers. Reset the air conditioner breaker, even if it does not appear to be tripped. The air conditioner may still run, but blow warm air.
- Check thermostat batteries and program setting.
- Replace air filter(s) if needed.
- Check fuses.
- If system is frozen, place the thermostat’s fan to the “on” position and the cool to “off” to allow the coil to thaw. After it thaws, you can try to run it but do not set below 72 degrees (not just now but always). If it is still freezing or not blowing well, it may need refrigerant, which requires service.
- Check to see nothing is blocking a vent or vents if system freezes.
- Keep outdoor units clean and free from debris.
- Check drains and hoses for clogs.
- Replace any hoses that are beginning to crack or show signs of wear.
When to Call a Professional
- If a blower stops working.
- If a refrigerant leak is detected.
- Compressor problems such as loud vibrating noises or the outdoor fan stops.
- Water leak.
- Unit does not start or stop.
- System not cooling (after checking breakers).