Below are our Contract Terms. All customers accept these terms by receiving any proposals, service, installations or enrolling in a Service Contract.
- All work will be performed during working hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Saturday (emergencies only).
- Alpine is not responsible for the manufacturers’ inability to supply replacement parts. This service contract does not cover service as a result of fire, explosion, theft, accidental damage, neglect, vandalism, improper treatment, repair by purchaser or others, and/or acts of God.
- Prior to the service contract’s commencement, Alpine must inspect equipment and certify it as acceptable. Should the customer have paid for the service contract and the equipment is certified “unacceptable”, all contract fees will be refunded.
- Before calling Alpine please check to see if:
- Thermostat is set correctly
- All electric switches are on
- Fuse is blown or circuit breaker is tripped
- Filters are clogged
- Pilot light is on
- Furnace has been reset (emergency switch turned off for 5 minutes and back on)
If a call originates from any of the above conditions, the prevailing service rate will be charged.
- Your service contract is NOT an insurance policy. The agreement provides for inspections and maintenance along with coverage as described herein. Alpine reserves the right to cancel or modify this program without notice.
- The labor for a filter change is included in your Preseason Inspection. Standard furnace filters (1″) are also covered in cost of contract. If you choose an Air Filter option, the price of your air filter will be covered, with the exception of the PCO Light Kit and/or Filter ($260 additional) and Merv 16 ($100 additional). Without Air Filter Coverage, prices are as follows: Merv 11: $45, Merv 16: $135, HEPA 201: $45, HEPA 401: $45, HEPA 501: $65, PCO Light Kit with Filter: $315. Humidifier WPs: #45 $42/2pc, #10: $19, #35: $19. Please ask your technician if you have any questions.
- Parts and Labor Not Included for: Compressors, condenser or evaporator coils, forced air zoning system components (damper assemblies, motors, control panels, hydronic T&P gauges, etc.), ECM Motors, heat exchangers, parts for hot water boilers in direct contact with water, Specialty thermostats (with remote temperature sensors and chronotherms).
- Customer is responsible for scheduling Pre Season Maintenance Tune-Ups.