About Us: Why Choose Alpine?
There are many HVAC contractors and products for your heating and cooling needs. We are confident that if you choose Alpine, you will be more than satisfied now and for years to come. More about us:
- Alpine has been family-owned and operated for over 45 years with a trusted and experienced staff. Therefore, you will always receive courteous, professional, dependable service.
- We maintain a large inventory of equipment, which enables us to offer you bulk-pricing discounts.
- Our elite status with manufacturers enables us access to the best rebates and warranties on a new furnace or new air conditioner.
- Alpine is licensed and certified to install many different brands making us free to select the equipment which best meets your specific heating and cooling needs, your home’s size, and your budget.
- We are licensed in heating and plumbing. All of our technicians are fully trained in the latest equipment, service, and industry trends. We stand by our work.
- We have an 11,000 square foot shop where we fabricate our own ductwork and any needs for HVAC Installations.
- Our customer service support is always available to handle any needs or questions you have. We process your permits, schedule installations and service, and take care of rebate forms.
- We install and service generators to help keep you and your home safe in the event of an emergency.
- Alpine is committed to products that will give you the best efficiency, save you money and reduce the carbon footprint.