Your air conditioner and furnace are two of the most expensive appliances in your home. Just as you take your car for a tune up and oil change, your system should be checked to ensure it is working its best.
Why Take an Alpine Service Contract?
- Routine maintenance can save up to 20% on heating and cooling bills and enhances equipment life expectancy.
- Our technicians maintain your equipment and its performance. We know when and what components need lubrication and cleaning, and can identify components that may be in need of replacement.
- Minor repairs and adjustments can prevent catastrophic failures that could require premature equipment replacements.
- An Alpine Service Contract ensures accurate records of service and repair for better equipment management and warranty protection. Most major brands require annual maintenance performed by a licensed contractor in order to maintain manufacturer’s warranty.
- If you read the fine print of many utility companies’ “Worry-Free” coverage, they do not provide gas emergency service, priority service or regular maintenance. They also do not offer a guaranteed response time or annual inspections–all of which Alpine does!
Three Levels to Serve You Better
Alpine offers 3 types of Service Contracts, to serve your equipment, needs and budget best. ALL offer Preseason Inspections and accurate records of service and repair. A well-maintained system will give you better efficiency and a Service Contract offers you priority coverage on the HOT and COLD days, should your equipment fail.
|Pre-Season Inspection||Labor Covered *||Comprehensive Parts Covered|
|Preventative Plus Coverage||✓||✓||Usually Under Manufacturer’s Warranty|
|Preventative Basic Coverage||✓||15% Discount||15% Discount|
|Utility Co’s Plan||X||Partial||X|
*See contract for complete details.
Generator Maintenance Plan
You made the effort to protect your home and your family in the event of a power outage. Your generator is a complex machine that should be serviced at least twice per year to ensure it will be ready when you need it, and last repair-free for a long time to come. An Alpine Generator Maintenance Contract provides one full service tune-up, complete with oil change, spark plug and air filter changes as well as 6-month checks of all important components.
Alpine Protection Program
With a new furnace or air conditioner installation, we add the Alpine Protection Program. This includes seasonal tune ups in the fall and spring, filter changes and an extended labor warranty of 5 years. It’s the perfect addition to new equipment, to keep it running its best.
Preventative PLUS (Warranty Expiration Plan)
Our installations usually come with a 2 year labor warranty. Once that expires, we recommend the Preventative Plus Plan that extends the labor coverage each year and provides a Furnace and Air Conditioner Tune-Up.