Air conditioners, furnaces, boilers and generators are among the most expensive appliances in your home. They need care and a Service Contract ensures protection, maintenance and increased reliability for your equipment.
Benefits of an Alpine Service Contract
- Contract holders receive priority service, 15% off repairs, discounted seasonal maintenance and special pricing.
- Routine maintenance can save up to 20% on utility bills and will reduce likelihood of costly repairs.
- Our technicians maintain your equipment, its performance and history. We know when and what your system needs and can identify components that may be in need of replacement BEFORE they break down.
- Most Manufacturers require seasonal maintenance to uphold their warrantees.
- We offer more than other companies. For example, the Utility Co’s “Worry-Free” does not provide gas emergency service, offer priority service, offer a guaranteed response time nor perform annual inspections. We do! In addition, their prices are much higher for HVAC repair and placement and do not carry parts for most major brands.
- A well-maintained system will give you better efficiency and reliability.
Two Levels to Serve You Better
Generator Maintenance Plan
You made the effort to protect your home and your family in the event of a power outage. Because your generator is a complex machine, it should be serviced at least twice per year. Bi-annual maintenance will ensure your generator will be ready when you need it. A Generator Maintenance Contract provides one full service Tune-Up, complete with oil change, spark plug and air filter changes as well as 6-month checks of all important components.
Alpine Protection Program
With a new furnace or air conditioner installation, we add the Alpine Protection Program. This includes bi-annual Tune-Ups, filter changes and an extended labor warranty of 5 years. It’s the perfect addition to new equipment, to keep it running its best.
Please call our office for current pricing.
Pre Season Tune-Up Checklists – See what we do on our seasonal maintenance visits