Furnace Repair in Freehold NJ
In need of fast furnace service or furnace repair in Freehold NJ? We service, install and repair all brands of furnaces and heaters. Our technicians have years of experience and are kept up to date with training and continuing education seminars. Above all, we know you don’t want to be without heat on a cold winter night. Our service department responds quickly to customers’ needs and we aim to get your furnace fixed as quickly as possible. Unlike other companies who may try to upsell or convince customers to purchase a whole new system, we aim to fix first–fast and economically.
Common problems are:
- No heat
- Intermittent heat
- Ignition or pilot problems
- Over-cycling (running too long)
- Blower continually running
First, review the following helpful tips to save on a Service Call.
- Check/replace the thermostat batteries.
- Check the pilot light of a gas furnace to ensure it is lit.
- Check the Emergency switch(es) to ensure they are in the “on” position. If so, you can try resetting the furnace by turning it off for 2 minutes then flipping it back on.
- Move the thermostat switch between Heat and Off several times to ensure contactor is working.
- Check the circuit breaker for an electric unit to insure it is functional.
- Check if the filters are not plugged in.
If you’re still experiencing a problem, call the office at (732) 238-9300 for fast service, contact us to schedule a Quote or a Heating Service Call.