New Furnace in Central NJ
In need of a new furnace in Central NJ? We install, service and repair all brands of furnaces
and heaters. Our technicians have years of experience and are kept up to date with training and continuing education seminars. We offer our customers a customized quote to best fit your needs. Our service department responds quickly to customers’ needs. We aim to get your furnace replaced as swiftly as possible without missing a detail. Unlike other companies who may try to upsell or leave customers with even more issues with an improperly installed furnace.
But before you invest in a new furnace, review the following helpful tips that may be the problem.
- Check/replace the thermostat batteries.
- Check the pilot light of a gas furnace to ensure it is lit.
- Check the Emergency switch(es) to ensure they are in the “on” position. If so, you can try resetting the furnace by turning it off for 2 minutes then flipping it back on.
- Move the thermostat switch between Heat and Off several times to ensure contactor is working.
- Check the circuit breaker for an electric unit to insure it is functional.
- Check if the filters are not plugged in.
If you’re still experiencing a problem, call the office at (732) 238-9300
for fast service, contact us to schedule a Quote
or a Heating Service Call